Saturday, January 9, 2016

MEASUREMENTS AND PHOTOS.

Taking many photographs



 I don't always have the luxury of measuring and taking photographs of my clients. Often the photographs are provided by a client and the subject matter is not available. I took some measurements of Eben and John and spent a few minutes in the drizzle and cold to try and get some action shots.  When ever I'm doing this and think, "that is enough photographs, " I remember that I can never have too many photographs.  Linda, John's wife, will be sending me some more photographs of John at a different age as we have decided to sculpt John at a younger age.  

While taking measurements of Eben he decided to became a bit more intimate than I would have liked and gave me a very wet kiss. I felt like Lucy from Charlie Brown and the expression in this video pretty much sums it up.  
looking at the gait and the stance. 

Love hands



No comments:

Post a Comment