Friday, December 9, 2016

John Turner in a Box

Well, we are on our way with John Tuner.
The first step is an armature, that armature came in this week.  Yes, I have a John Turner in a box.
Inside this box are many pieces of foam similar to the digital model.

This foam is used as a basic armature for the sculpture. Now, I can really get into detail. I have been waiting for this moment for so long. I can hardly wait any longer.

There will be a lot more activity on this blog, now that this has come in.  Please stay tuned.  It is a long process.  We will be busy, but I'll try to post process pictures. You must promise to be patient, it goes through a process, and at first glance you will say, "What, the heck? This is not John Turner. "  But until you see me do my magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment