Thursday, December 29, 2016

Off with their heads!

Yes, it is true that I have just come from sculpting Alice In Wonderland. So, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! may sound like I am reiterating a story. But for me, off with their head, and turning things upside down is not just something in Wonderland, but something I do in my own studio.

Alice in Wonderland is at the foundry in Santa Fe and expected delivery is Spring of 2017 in Houston.  Pieces of Alice and her friends are about the studio, heads are rolling. We are recouping the clay from Wonderland and using some of it on John Turner. So don't be surprised if there is a bit or magic and curiosity surrounding John.


John and I spend some time together in the corner of the studio.
I  hope to reattach his head this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment