- Gave us a pose from which to work.
- Helped us enlarge the sculpture in a more timely matter.
- Secure the foam together using spray foam insulation
- Carve foam to give detail
- Cut foam and change positions of appendages to get a better movement of overall design
- Put a layer of wax on the foam
- Put a fine layer of clay on the foam
- Cut pieces again and arrange.
|The foam came right before the Christmas Party. We|
hurriedly stuck him together so others could see our intent.
This picture was taken around December 10th.
|This image was taken January 14th. Still much to do.|
We changed a lot of things since this picture.